The General Conditions bind the website owner and the buyer (Customer), granting them a series of rights and obligations from the moment the Customer places and accepts an order through this website. They are binding and known to both parties, so their acceptance is essential to formalize an order. Therefore, the Customer must carefully read these General Conditions each time they access the website since the website and these General Conditions may undergo modifications.
SELLER: The Company: “CAÑA NATURE, S.L.U.” (hereinafter, “Caña Nature“), CIF of the Owner: B-19647981, and Registered Address: Avda. de Incar, Nº 33, 18130 Escúzar (Granada)
As a customer, you declare that you are of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these General Purchase Conditions when placing an order on our website. However, you expressly and without exception accept that access, registration, and contracting through the Website takes place under your sole and exclusive responsibility.
CAÑA NATURE wants to inform its Customers and Users that it is exclusively directed at legal entities and individuals over 18 years of age and that it accepts and distributes orders exclusively within the PENINSULA and Portugal (hereinafter, the “Territory”). If a Customer is interested in receiving an order outside the Territory, they should contact CAÑA NATURE through the form; we will study their request and inform them accordingly.
These General Conditions are subject to:
- Law 7/1998, of April 13, on General Contract Conditions
- Law 26/1984, of July 19, General for the Defense of Consumers and Users
- Royal Decree 1906/1999, of December 17, 1999, which regulates Telephone or Electronic Contracting with general conditions
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016
- LOPD-GDD 2/2018 of December 5
- Law 7/1996, of January 15, on Retail Trade Regulation
- Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
If you reside in the EU, the rules transferred and accepted by your country from the European Parliament and the Council will apply. Otherwise, you must comply with the regulations of your country and Spanish legislation.
- Selected Products
The items you wish to purchase must be selected and added to the shopping cart by clicking on the corresponding icon, selecting the number of units of each item.
The shopping cart will contain the reference of the selected item, the number of units, and the price in Euros. The price shown includes taxes and shipping costs.
- Billing and Shipping Information
Your billing and shipping information will appear on the screen, according to the data you provided when registering as a user. You can modify this information or the delivery address if needed.
- Order Confirmation and Payment
- Once the purchase order is completed and before the order is shipped, a summary will be presented, identifying the items purchased, their total price (taxes and shipping included), and billing and shipping details. The order must be confirmed by clicking the “Confirm and proceed to payment” button.
- The authorized PAYMENT METHOD is: CREDIT CARD THROUGH a platform that allows secure electronic transactions. The credit card information is not recorded in any database; it goes directly to the point of sale (POS). The verification of your financial information is transmitted in a secure data encryption environment. This system does not have an additional cost.
These platforms provide the utmost security to our customers since the confidentiality of their banking data is preserved at all times. The payment gateway that recognizes the data and processes the transaction is hosted on the Bank/ENTITY servers, and all information is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, the order number will be communicated through the website itself. Likewise, a message will be sent by email, with a description of the order and the personal data that have been communicated.
- If at the time of issuing the order, we find that there are no stocks of some of the products included, the customer will be notified immediately. Likewise, the corresponding amount charged for that product will be refunded.
The descriptions, features, photographs, or videos related to the products are based on information from our product and quality department of CAÑA NATURE and are displayed on the Website for guidance purposes. CAÑA NATURE is not responsible for typographical errors that may exist.
1.- SHIPMENTS AND DELIVERIES.
1.1- SHIPPING COSTS.
Shipping costs included.
1.2- DELIVERY TIMES.
The delivery time of 24/72h starts from the moment the order leaves our warehouses and that we will notify you by email.
The 24-72 hour period is fulfilled for orders received between Monday at 8 a.m. and Thursday before 12 p.m. Anything received after Thursday at 12 p.m. will be processed on Monday in the order of arrival.
Due to product availability, and only in some orders, the incidents department will contact you, via phone or email, to provide a solution.
The courier company usually delivers during business hours. If you have a preference for morning or afternoon delivery, you can indicate it in the order, and the transport company will try to comply with it as much as possible.
1.3- PACKAGING AND SPECIALIZED SHIPPING.
All our products are delivered in packaging that guarantees their safety and durability so that they reach their destination in the best conditions so that you can enjoy all the original flavor. They are transported under refrigeration to preserve their qualities.
2.- WARRANTY AND RETURNS.
2.1.- CAÑA NATURE QUALITY GUARANTEE.
The range of products presented by Caña Nature is the result of intense R&D activity carried out in collaboration with technological centers such as the Functional Food Research and Development Center (CIDAF), Tecnova, AINIA, Tecnalia, and Universities such as Granada (UGR) and Almería (UAL).
All our products are subject to rigorous quality controls carried out by professionals from our company. We take care to select the best fruits so that you can enjoy all their flavor under the best conditions. Quality and safety are guaranteed by CAÑA NATURE.
The guarantee offered by CAÑA NATURE depends on the specific type of products supplied, given the perishable nature of some of them. CAÑA NATURE will not be liable in case of damage caused by external factors, accidents, impacts, falls, not attributable to CAÑA NATURE or the carrier. If you detect damage to the products, please note it at the time of product delivery.
2.2.- Are returns accepted?
In accordance with European and Spanish consumer and user regulations, the right of withdrawal will not be possible when it comes to perishable products or other products that can deteriorate or expire quickly.
To resolve any doubts or incidents related to your order, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can cancel your order at any time and at no cost, as long as you communicate it before the order has been made available to the carrier for shipment.
The cases in which a return can be processed are as follows:
1. Damaged Products
In case the return or exchange is due to the product being damaged or broken during transportation, please contact us as soon as possible to arrange the replacement/refund of the products.
2. Incorrect Products
In case the return is due to receiving a product different from the one requested, you can initiate a return within the first 2 natural days from the date of receipt. However, you need to communicate this as soon as possible to process the shipment of the correct product. You will not have to pay return fees.
3. Products with Incorrect/Incomplete Information
If the return is due to receiving a product that does not match the information indicated on the website, you can initiate a return within the first 3 natural days from the date of receipt. However, you need to inform us as soon as possible to process it. You will not have to pay return fees.
4. Defective Products
If you receive, by mistake, any expired product, we need a photo of the batch and expiration date, and we will be able to replace it or refund the amount.
How is the money refunded?
The refund will be made to the same credit card or bank account used for payment when the order arrives at our facilities. In the case of payment by cash on delivery or bank transfer, you will be asked to provide your account number and IBAN to make the refund. In case the products are not returned in the indicated conditions, we reserve the right not to refund the amount.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
Call us by phone at (+34) 958050002 during office hours or write us an email to email@example.com as soon as possible so that we can process the cancellation as quickly as possible and process a new
order with the desired changes. If the order has already been sent, we will not be able to cancel it, and you will need to proceed with a return.
To request the return or replacement of an item, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+34) 958050002, indicating the order number and the reason for the return. We will inform you about the steps to follow to process the return or replacement.
2.3- CUSTOMER SERVICE
For any incident, claim, or exercise of your rights, you can contact CAÑA NATURE’s Customer Service by calling (+34) 958050002 during office hours (Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.) or by sending an email to email@example.com.
In the event of any discrepancy, the customer can go to the extrajudicial mechanisms for conflict resolution provided by CAÑA NATURE through the European Commission’s online dispute resolution platform.
As we are responsible for the quality of our products, we thank you for your cooperation in providing any additional information that may be relevant to evaluate the incident.
4.- EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
CAÑA NATURE will not be held responsible for the following circumstances:
- The non-execution or defective execution of the contract is attributable to the customer or the person who has placed the order or to the unpredictable or insurmountable act of a third party outside the contract.
- Force majeure or events beyond our control that prevent the service from being provided normally, such as strikes, natural disasters, or other exceptional circumstances.
- The inability to access the website or difficulties in accessing the site due to technical issues or internet connection problems.
- The information and images displayed on the website may occasionally contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions related to the description of the products. In such cases, we will correct the error as soon as possible.
- The content and information on this website are provided as is without any express or implied warranties.
5.- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content of this website, including texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, industrial designs, and any other signs capable of industrial and commercial use, are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights of CAÑA NATURE or third-party owners who have authorized their inclusion on the website. Therefore, any use or reproduction of them without express consent is prohibited.
6.- DATA PROTECTION
7.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising from the interpretation or execution of these General Conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer’s domicile.
In case the customer is not a consumer, any dispute arising from the interpretation or execution of these General Conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Granada (Spain).
In the event of a discrepancy between the English and Spanish versions of these General Conditions, the Spanish version will prevail.
This document constitutes the entire and sole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements, representations, warranties, or statements, whether oral or written.
The non-exercise by any of the parties of the rights or faculties conferred in this document will not imply their renunciation, except in the event of an express and formal waiver in writing.
If any provision of these General Conditions is declared null or void, in whole or in part, by any Court or competent administrative body, such nullity or voidness will not affect the remaining provisions.
Thank you for reading and accepting our General Conditions. At CAÑA NATURE, we are committed to offering you the best quality and service.
- Registered Address: Avda. de Incar, No. 33, 18130 Escúzar (Granada)
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: (+34) 958050002