- Our Caña Nature Salmorejo
- 3 neutral gelatine leafs
- 1 egg
- 6 cured Serrano ham slices
How to prepare it?
- Step 1 Soak leaf gelatine in cold water for a few minutes in a bowl to soften. Squeeze excess water from the leaves before heating up a bit in the microwave until full dissolution.
- Step 2 Pour the Salmorejo over the gelatine and stir until the mixture appears homogeneous. Pour in the molds and chill for at least 4 hours in the fridge.
- Step 3 We’ll prepare a classic garnish with hard-boiled eggs and crispy cured ham. Boil the eggs (9 minutes one the water has reached a boil) and peel them before chopping them up. Now let’ s crisping up a few cured ham slices. To prepare the crispy serrano ham, place it in the microwave on top of dry paper towel or greaseproof paper for one minute. The meat will soften and then get crispy.
- Step 4 Unmold onto the serving plate and dress up with ham crisps and chopped hard-boiled eggs. Enjoy it!
Original recipe from: Código Cocina